Thursday, February 16, 2006

Music That Will Change Your Life

From time to time, we'll mention songs that we like.
When I say "we", it pretty much means ME, although sometimes
I'll take some input from my assistant, Warren Westman, or perhaps
someone else around here like my dogs, Lilly and Daisy (golden retrievers).
Anyway, in my little circle we have a saying we've adopted from Michael
Waddington, aka "The African Wad" (he's from South Africa, natch). These are
recommendations, feel free to take or not take them. How you acquire these songs
is your business, we do not encourage copyright violation here at MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
So, here are tonight's songs that will change your life....

Vehicles & Animals- Athlete
sure, it's a couple years old. but it's solid.

I Know Why-Sheryl Crow
from the WILDFLOWERS album(yes, I still call a collection of songs an album). been hearing it a lot on Radio Margaritaville on Sirius. Killer.

Meanwhile - Mac MacAnally
Mac has written songs for Jimmy Buffett and Kenny Chesney, to name a few, and tours with Jimmy's Coral Reefer Band. Really talented guy, really big head of hair. Check him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home